Saturday, June 12, 2010
The Eighth Post (Why, God, Why?!)
Bad news, blog reader(s)... I'm sick again. I came down with another case of strep throat. On Thursday I was feeling horrible: I was congested, my throat hurt, and I ran a fever all day. On Friday morning I woke up and my throat was swollen and white inside. I went to the doctor, and sure enough it's strep throat. I'm on another round of antibiotics, ibuprofen, and a mouthwash with painkillers in it. I missed the Race for the Cure this morning and I'm so disappointed about it. I was going to run the competitive race so that Christine and I could run together. I found out that people can participate in Sleep in for the Cure, so that's what I ended up doing. I'm really bummed about missing the race, and I'm trying to keep in mind that there will be plenty of other 5Ks. Plus, I can always run in the Race for the Cure next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment